Frequently Asked Questions
1) How long will it take for my MCA card to arrive? 7-10 Business Days.
2) It's been more than 7-10 business days and I haven't received my MCA card. What should I do? Call / Notify the company.
3) I just made a sale. Will I be paid this Friday ? The pay period starts on Sunday at 12:00 A.M and it ends on Saturday at 11:59 P.M. All work done from Sunday to Saturday midnight will be paid to you the following Friday.
4) Do I get paid $80 every week for each sale? No, you get paid $80 one time per sale. Keep in mind that it's already crazy for them to pay you an $80 commission on a $40 sale.
5) I made a sale last week but my commission is showing $9.24 instead of $80.00. Why? Your customer signed up with a prepaid card, gift card or a one-time pay card.
6) I made a sale, but it's on HOLD. What does that mean? MCA needs to review the customer or associate's payment information before processing the order. MCA will attempt to contact them only one time. Otherwise, the customer or associate must call MCA to confirm his/her order so you can get paid! (NOW REQUIRED TO MAKE COMMISIONS!)
7) Can people from another country join? UNITED STATES, CANADA ONLY
8) Can I start making sales if I haven't submitted all my forms? Yes, you may start making sales even if you haven't submitted all your forms. However, it's highly recommended for you to submit all your forms as soon as possible to avoid your deposits being delayed.
9) I heard you could join MCA for free? You can become an associate for free, however you will not qualify for commission overrides, where you get paid for team building, and you do not receive benefits. All in all, you won't really make money. It is hard to sell a product to someone that you do not have yourself. You want to be a product of your product.